To retain the ACP designation:
- Every 3 years submit the ACP Recertification Application and pay the required application fee
- Application Fee: $300
- Fulfill the requirements of recertification. (Review the ACP Recertification Application for details.)
Advancing to the CCP:
ACPs are encouraged to advance to the CCP designation once the necessary experience is obtained.
- Fill out the CCP Application and pay the required fees.
- Application Fee: $250 for ACP applicants
- Submit your application and supporting materials to the Building Commissioning Certification Board (BCCB), who must approve your application prior to your examination.
- Apply Now
For additional information about the certification process, minimum qualifications and examination, please review the ACP Candidate Handbook.
Statement of Impartiality
The BCCB provides an objective and balanced certification awarding service. We adhere to transparent procedures based on ISO/IEC 17024:2012, which contains built-in checks to ensure the objectivity of certification activities.