To retain the ACP designation:
- Every 3 years submit the ACP Recertification Application and pay the required application fee
- Application Fee: $300
- Fulfill the requirements of recertification. (Review the ACP Recertification Application for details.)
Advancing to the CCP:
ACPs are encouraged to advance to the CCP designation once the necessary experience is obtained.
- Fill out the CCP Application and pay the required fees.
- Application Fee: $250 for ACP applicants
- Submit your application and supporting materials to the Building Commissioning Certification Board (BCCB), who must approve your application prior to your examination.
- Apply Now
For additional information about the certification process, minimum qualifications and examination, please review the ACP Candidate Handbook.